General Labour- JGW Machine Limited
Monday- Friday; 7:00am – 3:10pm
JGW Machine Limited is one of Ontario's leading metal fabricators and contract manufacturers. We manufacture a wide variety of metal components and assemblies for our valued customers. Process capabilities include laser welding, CNC machining, production welding, metal spinning, powder coat painting, and contract assembly services.
The job responsibilities would be as follows:
- Assemble product;
- Read and understand paint requirements per Router and Drawing;
- Work in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision;
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of area;
- Loading and unloading of parts from powder coat line;
- Have an innate attention to detail when performing visual inspection of painted parts;
- Assembling of product accurately and efficiently;
- Packaging of product for shipping;
- Other tasks as assigned by Supervisor or Manager;
- Ensure that all business activities are performed with highest ethical standards and in compliance with JGW code of business conduct and in accordance to the JGW Confidentiality Policy.
- Ability to complete assigned tasks in team environment;
- Strong hand and eye coordination;
- Good dexterity skills
- Ability to read prints.
- High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Competitive wages
- Stable, full time 40/hr week plus opportunity for overtime
- Benefit package
- Opportunity for Growth
- Company provided uniforms
- And much more!
How to Apply
Candidates who are interested in becoming a part of our dynamic team environment are invited to forward their resume via email to email@example.com. Candidates are asked to indicate the job title in the subject line of their email application.
If you are an applicant with disabilities and require accommodations, please let us know at the time of contact and provisions will be arranged.
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at (519) 756-7665 or firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know how we can help!