General Labour- Spence Print Solutions
30-36 hours per week
Hours would be flexible based on volume of work.
Founded in 1989, Spence Print Solutions has been a proud Canadian full service Commercial Printer that is well known for its unmatched expertise and knowhow in providing the printing, marketing and direct mail solutions to customers who aren’t just looking for a service provider but a partner in those areas.
This is an opportunity for someone to learn about the print industry, in particular bindery and other tasks that pertain to the print industry.
- Assisting in our bindery department assembling and finishing printed material
- Shop and exterior clean up and maintenance when required
- Other tasks as required.
- Able to consistently follow verbal and written instructions to ensure the task is done to job specifications.
- Basic mental math skills
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Reliable attendance, punctuality and able to effectively work independently and in a team environment.
- Must be able to stand for periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 40lbs
- Willingness to learn in the print industry and learn new tasks with enthusiasm
- Drivers license an asset
- Grade 12 diploma or equivalent
Training will be provided- just bring a willingness and enthusiasm to learn!
Spence Print Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and committed to providing an inclusive and barrier-free work environment, beginning with our hiring process. If, at any time during the evaluation process, you require accommodation, please use the contact information to make arrangements for specialized accommodation. Any information received regarding accommodation will be kept confidential.
How to Apply
Please forward resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or in person at 17 Tamara Place, Brantford ON
For more information about the company, visit: spenceprint.com
If you would like assistance with your job search or in applying to this position, please contact St Leonard's Employment Services at 519-756-7665 or email@example.com and let us know how we can help!