Tool and Die Maker
- Bi-weekly rotational shifts (Days, Afternoons & Nights)
Benefits of Working at Toyotetsu:
- Clean and safe working environment
- Career development
- Competitive compensation package
- Shift Premiums
- Benefit package – including health care, dental, vision care, etc.
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. (TTCA) is a Tier 1 Automotive Parts Supplier to Toyota Manufacturing Facilities located in the heart of Norfolk County. We utilize state of the art technology to ensure our automotive parts are assembled with a high degree of quality.
We are searching for a Tool & Die Maker who is looking to join a growing & dynamic team. If you are looking for a permanent full-time job with plenty of opportunity for overtime then this is the job is for you!
- Interpret customer prints, engineering specifications, layout results and functional requirements
- Assist with troubleshooting at stamping presses and repair dies
- Set up and operate milling machines, lathes and surface grinders
- Measure die parts using metric scale
- Disassemble and assemble to design specifications
- Weld & operate various welding equipment
- Wire limit switches
- Lift dies using hoist or crane
- Clean, polish, grind, and finish dies as needed
- Perform preventative maintenance on dies
- Perform other duties as required
- Tool & Die Maker COQ required
- 1+ Year Experience in Tool & Die
- Mechanical aptitude and excellent troubleshooting ability
- Experience working with progressive and transfer presses/dies preferred
- Strong knowledge of machining and tool making equipment (lathes, end mills, surface grinders, welder etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret design drawings, operating and maintenance instruction, procedure manuals, informal sketches and notes
- Ability to use hand tools safely and effectively
- Operation of overhead crane
- Physically fit for heavy lifting of >30 lbs
Toyotetsu Canada Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. Accommodations are available upon request for all aspects of the recruitment and selection process.
Do you believe you have the qualification and skills to be successful in this position? If so, please send your application, including resume to the link below. We thank all applicants for their interest in our organization, however, we will only contact applicants selected for an interview.
- Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to list "Tool & Die Maker" in the subject line of your email