Integrated Mental Health Crisis Service
The Integrated Mental Health Crisis Service provides immediate crisis support and/or counselling for individuals experiencing a mental health or situational crisis.
The Integrated Crisis Service works in partnership with the Alzheimer Society of Brant, the Brant Community Health Care System, and Woodview Mental Health and Autism Services.
Services Provided Include:
- Immediate Telephone Crisis Counselling (24 hours, 7 days a week, 365 days a year)
- Mental Health Walk-in Clinic: No Appointment Necessary (9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- Connection to Addiction Services Available
- Mental Health Crisis Risk assessments by Hospital Crisis Staff (OHIP card needed)
- Older Adults Crisis Services available through Behavioural Supports Ontario – Community Outreach Team
- Linkages to On-going Service as Required
- Naloxone Kits and Exchange Supplies
24 Hour Crisis Line: 519-759-7188 or 1-866-811-7188